Followers

Thursday, November 9, 2023

Silent LS - FITA


 

            I am diabetic.  I already inject insulin so that my sugar will be kept at a minimum.  It is for this reason that is should take food in between.  Yes, FITA has sugar but disciplinary in-take worn not harm me.  All over taking of food is bad.

              I can still remember when I was young.  What I eat depends on how may rice I have. Ha ha ha.  Being diabetic also depends on your blood line.  All our family members are diabetic.  Ouch.

               Control, control and control is the key to long and productive life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Golden Goodness: Exploring the World of Growers Sunflower Nuts

Introduction: Sunflower seeds are one of nature's delightful creations, offering a wealth of nutritional benefits and a unique taste exp...