Followers

Sunday, November 12, 2023

Silent LS for WH - LUBUDS (HK)


 

                 What a surprise! 

                 A friend dropped by to give me Lubuds Tea from Hong Kong. It was a nice feeling to have one.   The gift brought the memories from the past when we travelled to HK with my family.  It was worth remembering our escapades  from Mongkok to Disneyland. From tramp to shopping.  I have never imagined that I will be outside the country, moreso with my wonderful family.

                Regrets in going there.  We were not able to go to Macau!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Golden Goodness: Exploring the World of Growers Sunflower Nuts

Introduction: Sunflower seeds are one of nature's delightful creations, offering a wealth of nutritional benefits and a unique taste exp...